Brittany M. Yurchyk
Brittany M. Yurchyk concentrates her practice in family law. Specializing in alternative dispute resolution, she also focuses her practice on equitable distribution, child custody, child and spousal support, abuse and domestic relations. After achieving a certificate in dispute resolution from the renowned Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution at Pepperdine University, Brittany called upon that legal training and focused her practice on building effective solutions that meet her clients’ needs during a divorce or other family law matter.
Most recently, Yurchyk practiced family law at a firm in Pittsburgh. She previously served as a law clerk to The Honorable William F. Ward in the Court of Common Pleas of Allegheny County, Family Division. She assisted with cases related to divorce, child custody, protection from abuse, juvenile delinquency, and other family law matters.
After earning her law degree from Pepperdine University School of Law in Malibu, California, Yurchyk began her legal career in Los Angeles, representing homeless and indigent clients and serving as editor of the Los Angeles Public Interest Law Journal.
Yurchyk is an active member of the Family Law Section of the Pennsylvania Bar Association. She holds a bachelor’s degree in political science and government from Ohio State University.
If you’d like to know more about Brittany’s education, legal association memberships, publications, etc., feel free to visit her formal biography on the High Swartz website.
Areas of Practice:
- Family Law
- Villanova University School of Law, LL.M. in Taxation
- Widener University School of Law, J.D., Certificate in Business Organizations
- Kutztown University, B.A., magna cum laude
Professional Affiliations & Honors:
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- Montgomery Bar Association, Member
- Montgomery Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- Montgomery Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section, Member
- Bucks County Bar Association, Associate Member
Civic & Community Activities:
- Montgomery County Liberty & Law Civics Program, Volunteer 5th Grade Educator