Elizabeth C. Early
Elizabeth Early’s practice is 100% family law based. Her areas of specialization include divorce, custody, support, equitable distribution, pre and post-nuptial agreements and abuse matters. Liz also serves as court-appointed counsel and guardian for minor children.
Ms. Early is adept in reaching amicable resolutions whenever possible and has served as a court mediator in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania. When litigation is required, she is prepared to argue skillfully for her client’s rights.
Ms. Early is an active member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the Montgomery County Bar Association and a frequent speaker and writer on family law issues at the local and state levels.
Liz has been recognized as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer “Rising Star” by Philadelphia Magazine as well as a “Top Attorney” by both Montco Happening Magazine and Bucks Happening Magazine.
Ms. Early practices in Bucks County, Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, and Philadelphia County.
If you’d like to know more about Liz’s education, legal association memberships, publications, etc., feel free to visit her formal biography on the High Swartz website.
Areas of Practice:
- Family Law
- New Jersey
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D.; Recipient of the Law Faculty Scholarship; Recipient of the Outstanding Oral Argument Award; Board Member of the Women’s Law Caucus; Mediator, Philadelphia Landlord-Tenant Court and Philadelphia Small Claims Court; Research Assistant under Professor Duncan Hollis; Directed Research Participant under Professor Theresa Glennon and Professor Scott Burris
- The Pennsylvania State University, B.S., Biobehavioral Health
- Clerkship: Honorable William C. Todd, III, New Jersey Superior Court
Professional Affiliations & Honors:
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Membership Committee, Member
- Montgomery Bar Association, Member
- Montgomery Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, Member
- Montgomery Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- Montgomery Bar Association, Family Law Section Motions Court Committee, Member
- Toby L. Dickman Seminar Committee, Past Co-Chair
- Doris Jonas Freed American Inn of Court for Family Law, Member
- Nicholas A. Cipriani American Inn of Court for Family Law, Past Member
- Selected to Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2017-present
- MontCo Happening Magazine, Top Attorney, 2017-present
- Bucks Happening Magazine, Top Attorney, 2017-present
- Recipient of the Doris Jonas Freed American Inn of Court's Frederick Cohen, Esquire Award of Excellence
Civic & Community Activities:
- Montgomery Bar Association, Law and Liberty Civics Program, Educator, 2016-2017
Publications & Presentations:
- Liz has been a lecturer for the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the Montgomery Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Institute for Certified Public Accountants and a variety of other educational and community based organizations.